Includes the latest beta macOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs.
- Release Notes: Download
- Build: 10L221o
- Date: Jul 30, 2018
macOS Server brings even more power to your business, home office or school. Designed to work with macOS and iOS, macOS Server makes it easy to collaborate, host websites, and configure Mac and iOS devices. It’s also remarkably simple to install, set up and manage.
macOS Server makes it easy to configure and monitor Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices and network storage volumes.
Here’s what you’ll get with macOS Server:
• Mobile device management for iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices
• Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program to users or devices
• Install Software Updates on devices running iOS 10 and mac OS 10.12
• Device Enrollment Program integration
• Web-based administration console
• Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
• Block-level SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
• Xsan volume hosting and configuration
• Volume management, storage pooling, striping, and volume mapping
• Real-time monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
• Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
• Local and remote management
• Users and group settings
• View real-time graphs of server usage
• Receive alerts on network changes, certificate expiration, storage usage, and more
The following services are hidden for new installations of Server, but work normally for customers upgrading from the previous version of Server:
• Calendar Server
• Contacts Server
• Mail Server
• Messages Server
• Virtual Private Network
• Wiki Server
These features will be removed in the next major release of Server.
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
macOS Server 5.7 beta for use with macOS 10.14 beta
Run the macOS Developer Beta Access Utility to download the latest macOS 10.14 beta. As new macOS betas become available you will receive a notification and can install them from the Software Updates panel in System Preferences.
Download macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg Free