macOS Server 5.8 beta
macOS Server 5.8 beta for use with macOS 10.14.4 beta
macOS Server makes it easy to configure and monitor Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices and network storage volumes.
Here’s what you’ll get with macOS Server:
• Mobile device management for iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices
• Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program to users or devices
• Install Software Updates on devices running iOS 12 and mac OS 10.14
• Device Enrollment Program integration
• Web-based administration console
• Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
• Block-level SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
• Xsan volume hosting and configuration
• Volume management, storage pooling, striping, and volume mapping
• Real-time monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
• Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
• Local and remote management
• Users and group settings
• View real-time graphs of server usage
• Receive alerts on network changes, certificate expiration, storage usage, and more
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
Download macOS Server Beta Free
iOS 12.2 beta
More power to you.
iOS 12 is designed to make your iPhone and iPad experience even faster, more responsive, and more delightful. Here are some exciting new features and improvements coming to the world’s most advanced mobile operating system.
- Build: 16E5181f
- Date: Jan 24, 2019
Install Configuration Profile directly on any iOS device and receive OTA updates.
iOS 12.2 beta Release Notes
Update your apps to use new features, and test your apps against API changes.
- iOS 12.2+Beta
- Xcode 10.2+Beta
The iOS 12.2 SDK provides support for developing iOS apps for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch devices running iOS 12.2. The SDK comes bundled with Xcode 10.2 available from Apple Developer. For information on the compatibility requirements for Xcode 10.2, see Xcode Release Notes.
- You might be unable to authenticate within Wallet after selecting a card. (44919900)
Workaround: On an iPhone with Touch ID, double-click the Home button when your iPhone is locked then select the desired card in Wallet and authenticate before holding your iPhone near the reader. On iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, double-click the side button, select the desired card in Wallet, and authenticate with Face ID before holding your iPhone near the reader.
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notifications are now available as read-only category sample types. (46422154)
- Photos shared using Sharing Suggestions might not load. (47401696)
- Siri doesn’t work in iOS simulators. (46681836)